WHAT IS THE SYMPOSIUM?
USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management invites you to join the inaugural USC Global Supply Chain Symposium in India on March 16, 2018 in Mumbai.
This event is a unique opportunity for business executives and professionals to connect and share insights on how to strategically manage supply chains in rapidly evolving local and global markets. Learn from a slate of business leaders and experts from the distinguished USC Marshall faculty, who will present on a series of thought provoking panels and keynote presentations.
Our mission: To connect with leaders, develop a community, and create a transformation through global supply chain excellence.
- Access unparalleled networking opportunities with top business leaders, officials, and subject matter experts
- Learn how to manage high-performing supply chains through insights gained from industry experience and applied research
- Showcase your company as a sponsor to USC Marshall’s global network
- Discover professional educational opportunities available through USC Marshall’s Masters of Science in Global Supply Chain Management and certificate programs.
Experience all of the Symposium through the following activities:
- Networking breakfast, lunch, and closing reception
- Sponsor and trade exhibit
- Disruptive Technology in Supply Chain
- India’s Infrastructure
- Block Chain / IT
- Cold Chain
- Talent Recruitment and Development
- India’s GST, Trade and Commerce