Rajesh Sanghvi of age 49 years , is the proprietor of R. Sanghvi & Co, Chartered Accountants, practicing the last 29 years at Bandra(W).
Areas of practice are Foreign Exchange laws, Income-tax, GST, audits, Trusts, Co-op Societies, Trusts & allied laws like Wakf, Stamp duty, RERA, Benami laws, Anti-Money Laundering, Foreign Black Money laws, FCRA, Documentation & Drafting esp property related matters, etc. He has given lectures on all these topics & on Demonetisation all over India.
After completing his CA, he did his post qualification Management course from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
He has also done his Management courses from NMIMS & Wellingkar, Risk Management & Foreign exchange from World Trade Centre & Finance from Institute of Chartered Finance Analysts of India.
- 35th All India Rank in the Final Chartered Accountants exam in May 1987.
- 2nd all India Rank in Management Accountancy from ICAI.
- Honor from World Trade Center. Course in Forex. Submitted paper on DOLLARISATION i.e converting our currency from Rupee to Dollar
- Advisor to various trusts, schools and Companies.
- Given lectures and presentation on topics like Right To Education Act & RTI
Regular writer on FEMA, Black Money Act 2015 part in CA reference