Dr. Kanan is deeply committed to reigniting the humanness of human beings. Her focus is on coaching individuals towards their zenith by capitalizing on their whole brain.
She strongly believes in creating “endless opportunities” using WHOLE BRAIN ACTIVATION. Dr. Kanan has been re-wiring the human Brain for Individuals, Business owners, Corporate Leaders and students using science of ONTOLOGY. She has more than 16000 hours of coaching and counseling experience for 17 years & helps people Excel in their personal and professional life. She is a Psychologist and internationally certified coach. She is the founder of LifeCures Wellness Clinic and a Consultant at Whole Brain Consulting which is co-founded with her partner.
Being a two time TEDx Speaker on Human Pollution and How to strengthen your GRIT, She is a non-conventional woman who presented the strategy to increase women participation in Indian Sports on the NDTV Platform in the presence of the Australian High Commission. She is also regularly featured in newspapers and publications like The Hindu, The Times Of India, Mumbai Mirror, etc.
CEO COACH| MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER | BRAIN MECHANIC.
“I – M – POSSIBLE” is what she believes in. Creating instances in her personal life and for her clients life has been the inspiration for her story so far.
- TEDx Speaker at TEDx SIES College on 27th January 2018 on the topic of Limitlessness of the Human Potential – Can we measure it?
- TEDx Speaker at the TEDx Hinduja College event on 23 rd September, 2017 on the topic of Human Pollution and how Electronic Addiction has impacted the productivity of the brain cycle and the blurring the lines of relationships in the world today.
- Invited on the grand platform of NDTV program on “Women in Indian Sports”, organized by Australian High Commission. Presented the concept of Whole Brain Activation for Peak Performance where development of Grit with Strategic Thinking unlocks potential along with Strategic Planning through the “Blue Ocean Strategy” in sports.
- Received an award for ‘50 Best Wellness Companies’ by the World Health & Wellness Congress.
- Featured as an expert speaker for Savdhaan India on the Workings of the Subconscious Mind and more recently at the launch of Star Bharat for the Blue Whale Challenge.
- Nominated for the Rising Star Champion Award by WeAreThe City, a global initiative present in major cities. The Rising Star Champion awards recognizes remarkable male and female leaders across India from a wide variety of industries.
- Featured as an Inspirational Women in the inaugural edition of Pinkshe. Pinkishe is a registered Non-Government Organisation focussed on the development, well-being, pride and happiness of the Indian Women.
- She has been recognized and featured as a ‘Woman of Substance’ by Indus Divas.
- She has been featured on radio shows, television interviews regularly for her expert opinions.
- She has written articles on business and leadership as a columnist in The Hindu.
Additionally, her quotes are being published by newspapers like Hindustan Times, The Times of India, DNA, and Deccan Herald on regular basis.